This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercing Blow don't start

Hello. I know it's a topic that has nothing to do with the VIP but I wanted to ask anyway. I have formatted my PC and I switched to Windows 10, now when I try to start Piercing Blow, the game does not start. How do I solve?

Originally posted by Tsar35 View Post
    Hello. I know it's a topic that has nothing to do with the VIP but I wanted to ask anyway. I have formatted my PC and I switched to Windows 10, now when I try to start Piercing Blow, the game does not start. How do I solve?
    Try to reinstall your game sir...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayvan View Post
      Try to reinstall your game sir...
      I've already tried, I think it's a compatibility error with the last update of Windows 10 ( v.1703 ).

Comment

run game as admin

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
          run game as admin

I already solved the problem by returning to Windows 8.1, but now I have error setting guid

Comment

you just posted this yesterday and you also PM'ed me saying your waiting 3 days.....and just the other day the game and hack was working refect is what you told me...now this is sounding very fishy why would you change to windows 10 if hack and game was working and now you have this guid problem AGAIN I am not resetting it this time this will be like for 4 over the jast few days enuff is enuff....your story is not match what your saying from posts and in PM...sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
              you just posted this yesterday and you also PM'ed me saying your waiting 3 days.....and just the other day the game and hack was working refect is what you told me...now this is sounding very fishy why would you change to windows 10 if hack and game was working and now you have this guid problem AGAIN I am not resetting it this time this will be like for 4 over the jast few days enuff is enuff....your story is not match what your saying from posts and in PM...sorry

I had formatted for PC problems and Piercing Blow dont start and in addition I had the error ' ERROR SETTING GUID. Now I switched to 8.1 and I still get that error. If I adjust the last time there will be no more problems.

Comment

Working...
              X