Join VipMods site Today!

"Its' free and it takes less than 1 minute!"

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this your real FB page?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is this your real FB page?

    i think i got scammed by this page https://www.********.com/pages/Point...79113322165722
    i paid $25 and he did not give me the hack i paid for...
  • #2

    that is 100% scam...only 10$/month sir and you can buy only here...may i know his/her username sir...


    Comment

    • #3

      Hala man loloko nga sana malaman user name nyan para ma banned
      :ph...:shooting...:biker

      Comment

      • #4

        No it is not did vm page is a scam if you gave 25$ and did not get a hack we had this befor I beleave its a members....



        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by nupjayvan View Post
          that is 100% scam...only 10$/month sir and you can buy only here...may i know his/her username sir...
          idk hes only operating on FB..
          my bad i eagerly want to buy the hack and i got scammed..
          btw how can i purchase here the real hack?

          Comment

          • #6

            Just click on "BUY VIP" sir...


            Comment

            • #7

              @Anonymous i remember this guy/page sir he is the one who asking LUDA & ELEKTRA to become a MODERATOR correct me if im wrong sir..


              Comment

              • #8

                Originally posted by jeziboi View Post
                idk hes only operating on FB..
                my bad i eagerly want to buy the hack and i got scammed..
                btw how can i purchase here the real hack?
                http://www.vipmods.com/forums/payments.php so you did get scammed..??



                Comment

                • #9

                  this is not in any way related to our ******** page,
                  report the page as a scam, and someone get me an email address of the person or IP
                  and I will ban this person,
                  DO NOT BUY FROM A SCAM
                  If you have found our site, to post this
                  you can purchase from the real vipmods just as easy
                  Our payment wall
                  takes MOL Points for PH, mobile payments, and many more payment options for countries all around the world
                  Please report the scammer, and make a dispute with what ever form of payment you gave to him
                  get your money back then come and purchase here
                  if you fund out who this scammer is
                  I will ban him from this site, and I will report the page to FB as a scam

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Originally posted by nupjayvan View Post
                    @Anonymous i remember this guy/page sir he is the one who asking LUDA & ELEKTRA to become a MODERATOR correct me if im wrong sir..
                    ya I remeber that page



                    Comment

                    • #11

                      I believe I know who is doing this a member earlier complained about this site and said someone named bjohnilo told them to buy hacks there. Proof: read the replies to this thread: http://www.vipmods.com/forums/showth...ght=#post26071

                      Comment

                      • #12

                        Originally posted by Elektra View Post
                        this is not in any way related to our ******** page,
                        report the page as a scam, and someone get me an email address of the person or IP
                        and I will ban this person,
                        DO NOT BUY FROM A SCAM
                        If you have found our site, to post this
                        you can purchase from the real vipmods just as easy
                        Our payment wall
                        takes MOL Points for PH, mobile payments, and many more payment options for countries all around the world
                        Please report the scammer, and make a dispute with what ever form of payment you gave to him
                        get your money back then come and purchase here
                        if you fund out who this scammer is
                        I will ban him from this site, and I will report the page to FB as a scam
                        this is the guy who promoted to me via pm the fake fb page.
                        https://www.********.com/johnnilo.binlayo
                        he said hes a vmod

                        Comment

                        • #13

                          theres another guy on fb sent me a pm that says he also got scammed $10 by the same fb page...
                          i think this guy scammed alot of people on fb. you guys should put the real link of ur fb page on this forum so people can notice the real and fake fb page...

                          Comment

                          • #14


                            i sent payment throu his mol account.
                            he looks legit on fb so i you dont know this forum and you seen his post in fb u will probably fall to his trap..
                            hes a very good scammer on fb he promotes his fake page on certain point blank fb groups.

                            Comment

                            • #15

                              i got scammed too.in thats page.i can prove it.we have a conversation in my ********. bjohnillo23 is the username he used! he scammed me 570 pesos!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              Back to Top