Join VipMods site Today!

"Its' free and it takes less than 1 minute!"

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detection and injection errors for public fix !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detection and injection errors for public fix !

Make sure to follow the steps , step by step as written.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=18471 download this , once download is completed right click then click proprieties ( the final option after right click)
    once clicked on properties see if you are able to " unblock" if unblock option is available then click unblock and apply. Once completed then right click run as admin and install.

(64bit versions) Note: You will also need to install the 32 bit version as well.
    Once install is completed delete the installer once that is deleted then download the update for that at

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=15336

Do the same steps as above.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=14632

Then again for this

once the 64's are done then install the 86's the same way as above

32 bit versions
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...n.aspx?id=5638

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=15336

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=14632

Once this is done then run " windows update "

Install the updates it detected and then restart your computer.

I know this may sound silly for you, tho it does work.

Also remember to ensure you are running netframe work 4. as well as updated direct x.

also don't forget to run as admin with everything clean temps as well as your prefetch directory in your windows folder, i have resolved this issue for over 30 people using the pubs currently between games and even used it myself this morning ! IT IS NOT PATCHED !!!!!!!!!! Just do as listed and everything will be fine :\

(also reason i say to delete the installer after each install and download 1 at a time cause your temps will re-download the same installer as previous versions cause of them having the same name and the annoying cookies Microsoft gives you which is why many of you will have
    this error.)

Here is a screen shot showing this does work as this was only a few hours ago and the game has not updated since i last tested before playing with the vip for vip clips!.

Thanks for reading if others wish to translate this into multiple languages as google translate goofs up on grammar differences and miss translates it would be a great help!

If pictures are needed or video demonstration i will do so later.

DONT FORGET TO RUN WINDOWS UPDATE INSTALL UPDATES TO THE VCRIDEST AND REBOOT AFTER THE FRESH INSTALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIDEO TUTORIAL ^^^
    Last edited by Himura; 08-20-2014, 10:50 PM.

it doesn't work and i've done all of these things. can you help with my problem using teamviewer? if yes pm me please

Comment

Originally posted by Muerte View Post
      it doesn't work and i've done all of these things. can you help with my problem using teamviewer? if yes pm me please
      Have you checked updates for windows this tut has worked for every one that did exactly as i said i been going non stop helping pub user on teamviewer/aeroadmin literally now about 40 hours or so off and on and with no sleep i dont mind helping tho this spoon feeding is getting old i am not physically gana run everyone hack any more that wants to use it i would really appreciate users to actually do things for them selfs as they are capable. I am much to tired and investing much to much time into personally injecting everyone hack!!!!

Being we gave thos pub free the least you users could do is say thankyou and read out of all the people i helped this last like 40 hours only 4 said thankyou which is rather messed up. You guys are beyond ungrateful im even fully cleaning ppl's computers removing all their malware and spyware and adware its starting to get old not meaning to offence anyone but i team public members same as i do our vips and my friends and count everyone here as a friend and a vip in my own eyes as every member is important tho many are taken beyond advantage now. of such good will
      Last edited by Himura; 08-19-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Add a video if you have time because I don't think I did it right.

Comment

Originally posted by jackie05 View Post
          Add a video if you have time because I don't think I did it right.
          sure tho all u have to do click links install and run O-o

edit: video is up and in 1080p soo noone cries about resolution as well O_o
          Last edited by Himura; 08-20-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

does this still work? because the game was updated recently...

Comment

Originally posted by oliv3r92 View Post
              does this still work? because the game was updated recently...
              the na version is currently patched our vip is up and running as usual tho

Comment

where can i find the video... cuz i i've done all of these things. Can you give me the video link?

Comment

i dont know what to do after you download the PB dll please can you help me i need the injector please!!!!!

Just PM me bros please....XXX

Comment

Originally posted by shootermak10 View Post
                    i dont know what to do after you download the PB dll please can you help me i need the injector please!!!!!

Just PM me bros please....XXX
                    I beleave the PUB is not updated

Comment

Working...
                    X