Join VipMods site Today!

"Its' free and it takes less than 1 minute!"

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i buy a vip hackz for crossfire philippines???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i buy a vip hackz for crossfire philippines???

How can i buy a vip hackz for crossfire philippines???

cf ph is not available atm.. dunno yet if vmodz will support it again.. just keep checking everyday

Comment

Atm

Atm we dont got ph, Maybe it comes later, Dont ask the coder about it becouse, If he can he would set it on site , So think you need wait.

Comment

we should move on to another game that is well liked and played by the members of the PH community.
        What games do you suggest.
        We are not supporting any CF games

Comment

elektra

I agree wit you.

Comment

so vipmods will not provide any CF hacks? but i though it is temporay

Comment

Maybe in Future who knows ?
              As Miss elektra said . what games available IN Your Country [ PH] ?

Comment

can you support league of le gend NA eletra ?

Comment

sad thing is only cf, pb and mercenary ol are the only shooting games that are commonly played by many ph players and cf have the most count of players.. oh well we cant do anything about it if that's the decision of the admins and coder.. might a well accept it than keep hoping for nothing.. i'll just wait until new interesting fps game that will click to most players

@kurim1234 - vmods only support fps games

Comment

Originally posted by Elektra View Post
                    we should move on to another game that is well liked and played by the members of the PH community.
                    What games do you suggest.
                    We are not supporting any CF games
                    hi Elektra, its been a while.

what do you mean any CF games? even CF NA? thats bad news for us.

as aerosonfield said, CF is the most popular FPS game in the PH. I tried PB also but the graphics/physics sucks. using some pubhacks from some sites on the other hand came with free viruses, that's why we kept on coming here because of "trust".

moreover, i was impressed by d187. but that game only caters to some limited regions (I played that using vpn), so returned back to CFPH.

even CF is considered "old", still many are playing it. many players = income. how about give us a chance, we can advertise for you ahead so that for sure the market will not be few? tell us what to do, or what you want, for the sake of re-selling the CFPH vip?

Comment

We want to move forward not backwards, with our games.
                      CF PH even though you say it is well played
                      we did not have a good turn out for it. And when we did it was all a scam
                      costing time and trouble that is not fair to our members or community workers

Comment

Originally posted by Elektra View Post
                        We want to move forward not backwards, with our games.
                        CF PH even though you say it is well played
                        we did not have a good turn out for it. And when we did it was all a scam
                        costing time and trouble that is not fair to our members or community workers
                        yes we are also affected by that filthy scammer before.

this may sound so selfish, but how about a vip for us loyal members from the start? im sure you can verify who are those members wanting to avail again of the vip, cutting off from the date that scammer entered our community.

cfph vip has been there from dxt days, i don't know how it managed to survive without the scam. i hope that it will still be re-issued here.

anyway, i have lots of proposals for you ms. Elektra, if you will allow me, give me a hint and i will pm you.

thanks

Comment

sorry for the inconvenience its costing the owners more money and time to get there money for the hacks due to the scammers and charge backs....

maybe one day they will come back and only allow people with X amount of posts to be able to purchase the hacks idk.....just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                            sorry for the inconvenience its costing the owners more money and time to get there money for the hacks due to the scammers and charge backs....

maybe one day they will come back and only allow people with X amount of posts to be able to purchase the hacks idk.....just a suggestion.
                            amount of post cannot be a fair basis of allowing the re-entry of the subs. i think they still have the database of those members on good standing before regarding vip subs (no refunds, continuous monthly subs, etc).

well we all hope it will be back again.

Comment

Working...
                            X