X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin fixed?

Hey,

i would ask, is the spin fixed? i mean at the aimbot..

thank you

Originally posted by nicokorn View Post
    Hey,

i would ask, is the spin fixed? i mean at the aimbot..

thank you
    y did the aim spin is fixed?

Comment

What you mean for fixed ? Aim not worked or other says problem ? If you want to knows how ıs the spin
      adjusting please open the loader setup and make ıt easly 90' , 180, and 360' then save .

Comment

actually this "spinning" thing is i think just a saying of those paranoid people playing with you. if you killed them more than once or envious of your score, they will just instantly say "oh that player is 360ing!" or "he is spinning kick him quick!"...then your stupid teammates will kick you.

i played CFNA a couple of months ago with vmods, at first i saved my own replay and review it carefully, yeah i noticed some quick turning of my gun but not that noticeable in-game. after a patch, repeated the same steps, no spin at all and i am using the aimbot.

now comparing to CFPH, nobody, yes NOBODY has ever told me that i am spinning/360ing...maybe it varies on patches/versions etc..

if you are anxious about getting banned on the game, just turn it off. besides you have all other features.

Comment

NO NO GUYS i tested the hack more than 3 years, and this aim make all time spin 90 or 360,, i just want to know did the aim is fixed,, because of this problem I have already spoken with the admins..... Its a good news for me ??

Comment

The spin is un fixable theres a code inside the game that makes you spin and theres no way around it.
            as far as the aiming goes you still have to tap you cant go *HAM* with the aimbot..

Comment

But on the CfPro public hack you dont spin..

Comment

Guys There is public hacks,, Dont make spin,, i swer if this vip hack dont make spin, i will by it for one year,, but i cant pay for a vip, and dont use the aimbot,,This hack will be PERFECT if the aimbot dont make spin

Comment

every hack that has aim bot makes you twitch its uncontrollable please research before you post this has been answered 100 times Thanks and have a wonderful day.

(Close)

Comment

Working...
                  X