I Am Done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Done

This is BULLSHIT I am done with this site for NOW...I have to keep making new ACCOUNTS for PB/NA..But when I make new ACCOUNT to hack on I'll be back..to hack the fuck out of it lol..WINK WINK..VIPMODS FTW

Ahahah LOL
    I am Done :')

Comment

i think you are the most one who had made many accounts
      you get a lot of bann

Comment

Originally posted by Mina95 View Post
        i think you are the most one who had made many accounts
        you get a lot of bann
        This is true lol I'm at 20 some accounts now WTF

Comment

How come ? You are being obvious in-game and people report you or you are trying to appear legit but the GM still found you out on the server logs ?

Comment

There is a reason I have hacks it to use them and to promote the site soo people can see how they work

Comment

Originally posted by HolyHeavenlyHermit View Post
              How come ? You are being obvious in-game and people report you or you are trying to appear legit but the GM still found you out on the server logs ?
              People like I myself and anon here ^ We enjoy simply exploiting the game utterly without fail destroying the compition and having the highest amount of kills as well as rage as possible, we never expect our accounts to last long then 72 hours lmao Have you not seen my district 187 hack video where i made gms of the game rage quit openly advertising and hacking in their gaming showing their weakness as all they could do is stare and look in disappointment as they are to weak to do anything about it ? Now that sir is a good show After all it is not like the hackers really truly befriend GMs now is it ? Being their job is to stop us and our job is simply to have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Himura View Post
                People like I myself and anon here ^ We enjoy simply exploiting the game utterly without fail destroying the compition and having the highest amount of kills as well as rage as possible, we never expect our accounts to last long then 72 hours lmao Have you not seen my district 187 hack video where i made gms of the game rage quit openly advertising and hacking in their gaming showing their weakness as all they could do is stare and look in disappointment as they are to weak to do anything about it ? Now that sir is a good show After all it is not like the hackers really truly befriend GMs now is it ? Being their job is to stop us and our job is simply to have fun
                VERY VERY well said bro Thanks Hats off to ya

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                  VERY VERY well said bro Thanks Hats off to ya
                  seriously tho any of my spam rage account last more then 24 hours i am very shocked hahahahaha

but that rage quit on the gms n d187 was pricless i still lmfao about it

Comment

just mask your IP and make some accounts
                    then change the IP

so you can have some sitting and waiting
                    I do not want to see you leave the site

Comment

Originally posted by Elektra View Post
                      just mask your IP and make some accounts
                      then change the IP

so you can have some sitting and waiting
                      I do not want to see you leave the site
                      This was a joke lol SPAM I inst going now where and I have lots of accounts on stand by haha

Comment

Working...
                      X