Announcing My Retirement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing My Retirement

Hey guys I am thinking it's time to retire from VIPMODS.COM...I have had a blast being a MEMBER / VIP / MOD / SMOD / to ADMIN ...And I thank Sir Luda and mam Elektra for the ADMIN position....I have gained trust to be a ADMIN of VIPMODS.COM....I love being a MEMBER here and enjoying helping all the MEMBERS I have helped to get VIPMODS product working...

I would also like to say thanks to all the STAFF here at VIPMODS....Glad to work with all you peeps....
    I am getting to old for this shit

I will say that VIPMODS.COM is the best and most trusted site for hacks...Cobra AKA sir Luda...is the best COD3R for hacks...

I am very proud of being a MEMBER at VIPMODS....

Site has had very good times and very few bad times witch I loved about VIPMODS ...I am very honored......

When did I first find hacks for a game I was playing....DXT...CA hack / eagle eye...lol best ever..

I also want to thank the new members / VIP / MODS / And SMODS... for the hard work they put in as well.....

I am keeping my SKYPE just to asure and still help with the VIP...VIPMODS / SUPPORT...
    With all this shit said above...

Cobra / ***** And HM / Elektra / ***** ..... I thank you peeps the most....

6 more beers later...

I am a VERY PROUD member of the work I did here....

But it's time to move on I am not going to any other site I am just done.....

I will leave it up to the higher ADMINS....

I AM DONE......Love you all but it's time....

But if I am needed I am here

Sorry bro I know I have left things on you too many times and I am also working full time now myself, real life takes priority and I will do my best to finish out the members subscriptions for now. I want to thank you for all the help you have done here to help us grow and keep us alive and the members in line. I wish vipmods got better like the old days but it just wasnt enough for me to stick around day to day anymore.

Thanks again Anon for everything, we had some good times here and ingames hacking it up together!!

Comment

It's nothing to do with site bro....I am just moving on and done with this .....I need a new car and have to pound the hours in,,,,I will be on to help but I not siting here to calm the members down
      I will login and see whats going on and to see and controll the members....

If you want to take me from ADMIN I understand but I am keeping my SKYPE open....Just for SUPPORT ......

Just a heads up before
      I go ...I am going to BANN a few missfits be for I go....I have gave them a enuff WARNINGS about there actions....

It proly best I do this cuss they will not listen or follow tha rules....

Yours truly Anonymous,,,

Comment

Working...
      X